All about placing your order...
Placing an Order
Get 1-1 help here: or email@example.com.
Order a One-Off Edit
1) Send Annie a long sample of your script: or . Tell Annie your book's final length and when she might receive it for editing.
Feel free to grab currently advertised rates even if your work won't be ready for a while.
2) Payment is by PayPal. When your edit has been agreed, Annie will invoice you. You must pay ahead in full before the editing date becomes booked.
3) Keep Annie informed about your likely delivery date but don't worry if you send it earlier or later. It will go into the work queue when it arrives and Annie will let you know the date you should receive it back.
Order a Package Deal
1) Email Annie: or
Say what genre you write and how many words per annum you would like: 100,000, 150,000, 300,000, or 500,000? We also issue bespoke quotations for other annual word allowances. Please remember these offers are limited to the best writers and they do not allow for adding lots of new material, (written by editor Annie) but are better for authors who are already competent.
These deals offer a line edit if required and some minor enhancements (additions to help your book fly). But you will need an excellent command of written English to be selected for a deal, as more people apply than can be accommodated.
Please send a long work sample from an unedited piece of your work so Annie can gauge editing needs according to your writing proficiency.
We'll send an easy payment link and take payment for annual packages up-front.
2) Let Annie know if you'd like the formal written Agreement for annual clients or not. It's your choice. Some like to have that added assurance and others like to stay informal.
3) Send work whenever it's ready, throughout the next twelve months and up to your word limit.
Annie adds work to the queue and emails a promised return date.